Configure deck and mixer settings as you like and save them in a snapshot that you can recall later.
An unlimited number of snapshots can be created. Snapshots table list can be accessed from the library area.
Keyboard shortcuts can be assigned to recall snapshots via momentary or toggle modes.
A snapshot can store the Eq, FX, Key and Mixer settings for all the decks, furthermore you can select which settings will be applied by the snapshot using the built-in masking engine.
Snapshots are fun to use and really useful for DJ’s that need to perform various tasks at the same time with the push of a button.
||Capture - Takes a snapshot with the current settings for: FX, Eq, Key, Volume and XFader.
||Add - Takes a snapshot with the current settings for: FX, Eq, Key, Volume and XFader.
||Del - Deletes selected snapshot. Use [Del] key to delete the selected snapshot.
How to create and configure a snapshot:
- Press the [Capture] snapshot button in the toolbar zone or the [Add] button in the library > snapshots area.
- Change the name of the snapshot via double click in the "New Snapshot" cell (Snapshot column).
- Assign a key to the created snapshot clicking over the "Unassigned" cell (Key Assign column). Back space key cancel the process of key learning.
- Click over the "Active" cell to trigger the snapshot. Alternatively use the key assigned in the earlier step.
- The "Latch" cell configure trigger snapshot functionality as toggle (checked) or momentary.
- Enable or disable columns "Deck A", "Deck B", "Deck C" and "Deck D" to apply the snapshots to the different decks.
- The rest of columns are used to enable of disable the snapshot saved parameters for determined groups. For example: If you don't want that the snapshot modifies equalizer params then
make sure that "EQ" cell is unchecked.
Full list of parameters stored by a snapshot:
- Dry Wet
- Fx Band Freq
- Fx Select1
- Fx Select2
- Fx Select3
- Fx On1
- Fx On2
- Fx On3
- Fx Param1
- Fx Param2
- Fx Param3
- Eq Hi
- Eq Mi
- Eq Lo
- Eq Kill Hi
- Eq Kill Mi
- Eq Kill Lo
- Key Lock
- XFader Curve
- XFader Linear